Michigan Blue Magazine

I'm pleased to announce I have images published in the July / August issue of Michigan Blue magazine!
Michigan BLUE is a “lakestyle” magazine that celebrates the uniqueness of Michigan’s myriad shoreline regions – Great Lakes, inland lakes, rivers and waterways. Virtually 100% of Michigan BLUE’s content and distribution is oriented to high-end, waterfront homeowners. To subscribe online or learn more please visit Michigan BLUE at www.mibluemag.com.
You can pick up your copy at magazine stands around Michigan (for example, I saw it offered at D&W Fresh Market in the magazine section. I'm sure places like Schuler Books carry it as well).




1 comment:
way to go stacey! congrats.. and appreciate the link to the mag too..
sure was bummed to read about no more hard copies of ww in woods- i have your frog/blossom image framed in one of my halls.. one of my faves we all recieved :)
gotta get you on my sidebar b4 i forget, have a great holiday!
Post a Comment