Sunday, January 27, 2008

People's Choice Award?

There's a strong possibility I may have earned a "People's Choice Award" at the Grand Rapids First United Methodist Church Celebration of the Arts show!

At the lovely reception held on Friday, January 25, I was pleasantly surprised to discover my Holy Cow! image marked with a special green star indicating it would be voted on by the FUMC congregation to be purchased as part of their permanent art collection. I think I may find out the results of the voting when the show over on February 6, 2008.

This is very exciting news - as there were approximately 382 entries into this popular show!

Click on the image itself to see the detail:
In honor of the Holy Cow! - I'm offering prints at a reduced rate through the end of February 2008.

  • Save $10.00 on the purchase of an 8x10 print
    (normally $35 - now $25.00)
  • Save $15.00 on 11x14 prints
    (normally $55.00 - now $40.00).
8x10 Holy Cow! Print - $25.00





11x14 Holy Cow! Print - $45.00





For those of you wondering where this image was taken - it is the St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Parnell, Michigan. I asked a farmer whose home is across from the church if I could have permission to photograph from his backyard in the fall of 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats from your friends at Holy Cow! Creative.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,

This is the best of all pictures I've ever seen of the church. As a St. Patrick parishioner, I'm grateful to you for capturing such a great shot!

Will this picture be available as a card set? That would be great!

Thank you,
Marianne Gregware
Rockford