The Buck Stopped Here...
He really did!
See for yourself! Click on the image below to see it a bit larger:
To all the guys out there, eat your heart out! Shooting with a camera has its rewards too...
This big bad boy will be long gone by the time it's opening day, I'm sure.
I caught this one while on my way over to the Danish Festival in Greenville, somewhere near Wabasis Lake. Luckily, I had my camera right in the seat next to me, just in case. I used my Sigma 500mm lens. I had to take quite a few shots before I managed this one. It was hard to be "stealthy" from inside the car, and I was fumbling around, trying to steady the lens on my half-open window. I also expected someone to stop any moment and ask me what the heck I was doing on the side of the road (which happens often, actually).




No comments:
Post a Comment